For those interested in a particular example of where democracy seems to be going off the boil, this page provides an accessible digest of materials linked to particular national cases.
Not all will be studied as possible cases of (anti?) constitutional populism – *indicates those likely to be the core of materials specifically developed in this project, but all cases are of interest as least as a point of comparison.
- Political cynicism: the case of Poland
- Poland’s Constitutional Breakdown
- Towards Populist Jurisprudence?
- Poland Post-2015: Populism – Authoritarianism – Democracy
- Concilium civitas
- Webinar: Poland’s Constitutional Breakdown
- Reflections on constitutional design
- Insights on TEU Article 7
- Rescuing memory and other important thinking
- Polish courts – an insight into the worrying state of things
- Background on Poland