In the course of our project, we anticipate holding workshops about the ideas developing in the project, and presenting papers at other events with related themes.
- The South African Constitutional Court’s 2018 Term
- Bentham, Courts and Democracy
- Populism, antielitism and the constitution
- Autocratic Legalism
- Disarming the guardians
- Populist rhetoric, constitutional legitimacy and constitutional culture
- Taming the beast
- Populism Constitutional Grammar, between Manipulative Borrowing and Bad Masters
- The Populist Mindset and Resentment to the Law
- Tautological Rule of Law in the Service of Populism
- Abusing constitutional identity
- Is there such a thing as authoritarian constitutionalism?
- Between Authoritarian and Democratic Populist Constitutionalism
- Political cynicism: the case of Poland
- Towards Populist Jurisprudence?
- Augmented Democracy – (Th)e-Rule of Law and Democrac-e
- Reflections on constitutional design
- Watch this space – working papers approach
Anything included here is a work-in-progress draft on which readers may wish to make comment, but should not cite. Please contact the author(s) to discuss further.